Tuesday, November 25, 2008

A trip to Costco



This is how Griffin traveled through Costco today. He was enjoying the life of luxury while I was stressed out at fighting the huge crowd at Costco. I had no idea how crowded it would be but Thanksgiving shopping was in full swing. Of course, I went there for three specific things, left with 7 and forgot to get one of the three. I'm losing my mind!

I also spent the morning in Griffin's classroom. It is always such fun being with those kiddos. They make me laugh and smile. I truly admire Griffin's teacher for her dedication to the kids. She really loves them and it shows.

We cut out of school a little early for G to get a flu shot. He did awesome - the nurse looked at me like, "are you going to hold him down?" Not necessary for Griffin. It took about 5 minutes total which was very nice. He got to pick the lunch place afterwards, so we headed to Chili's.

We are looking forward to the next 5 days off of school.

Cathi

No comments: