Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Legos




Griffin received several Lego kits for his birthday. He is really into them and loves building. There was one set that was a little difficult for him and he wanted my help. This is a rarity because normally Dallas would help with this type of project. But you see, he was in Paraguay and it HAD to built that minute. I am not gifted with patience and have zero interest in building Legos but felt it was my motherly duty to help when needed. I was good at following the directions and finding the pieces but I was NOT good at having the entire ship break apart when one of us pushed too hard to put another piece on! We worked for what felt like an hour and it was time for bed (thank God!) Dallas made it home the following day and was able to finish the ship with Griffin.

I am very thankful that Dallas and I have different likes and talents - they come in handy when it comes to parenting.

Cathi

1 comment: