Friday, January 4, 2008

A day with friends

Griffin and I had a great day. We met our friends Amy, Madison, Caleb and Christian at Lifetime Fitness. Amy and I took a CORE class then did a cardio workout. It was so fun to have someone to talk with and the time went by fast! Griffin and Madison played together in the play area. And the boys (10 months old) were in the baby area. We left the gym and stopped by for some lunch and took it back to their house. We had lunch, put the boys down for a nap and Griffin and Madison played together. Amy and I actually sat on the couch, drank some tea and talked. It was wonderful. I guess I should mention that we were interrupted about every 2 minutes by Madison and/or Griffin coming in the room to complain about something the other one had done. It was almost comical how much they complained about the littlest things.

I'm thankful I am able to stay at home with Griffin and fill our time with fun days like this!

Cathi

No comments: