Sunday, December 30, 2007

Our Christmas

Things have been so busy around here that I am just now getting to the post about Christmas. We had a wonderful day. My parents were in town from South Carolina and my sister from Austin, TX. We all spoiled each other and had such a great time. My favorite gift was my Garmin Nuvi. It is respectably known as Jill and it/she has already gotten us to several places with no trouble at all. Everyone has returned home and we are now enjoying a couple of relaxing days before Dallas returns to work and "life" as we know it continues.





We hope you had a great Christmas!

Cathi

1 comment:

spinning in our own direction said...

me too.. I got a garmen.. I love it... We played with all teh different Languages I think mine is on Brittney or something. It was on Jill. Funny we call it my toad toad..