Wednesday, December 19, 2007

There's nothing like a haircut

I don't get my haircut very often. It's actually ridiculous how long I wait in between cuts. I mean, I love the way it looks when I have it done. One reason I usually wait is it takes me forever to find someone I like. Well, back in August I did find a girl here who did an awesome job on my hair. So about 2 weeks ago I called to make an appointment for Friday morning since my parents will be here and they could watch Griffin for me. When I called, they said Stephanie doesn't work on Fridays. "Oh Great!" I thought to myself. But before I could even think, the woman on the phone said but she does work on Wednesday nights and has an opening. PERFECT! So Griffin and I went to the gym this afternoon then Dallas picked him up there and I was able to get my hair cut and highlighted. I had four inches cut off and I love it. Please remind me not to wait so long in between cuts next time! Here's a picture. Remember, it's almost 10pm and I had Dallas snap this with no prep. I don't look so good but my hair does!



Cathi

2 comments:

spinning in our own direction said...

WOW !! it looks great!!!!!

MissAdaptation said...

Girl! Your hair looks great! I don't think I've ever seen it blown out like that. You look super!