Tuesday, June 24, 2008

A great visit

For those of you who don't know, I grew up in an awesome neighborhood in Vienna, Virginia - just outside of Washington, DC. When I was in 3rd grade a new family moved in across the street and a couple of houses down. This family had 2 girls - the same age as my sister and I. We became quick friends and remain that way today.

Well today Christine and her mom (Mrs. Canaga - I could never call her anything else) stopped by on their way to Bloomington, IL. They flew in to Chicago and drove out to see us in the 'burbs before heading south. We only had a few hours but had a great visit catching up. Dallas was even able to come home from work for lunch so he got to visit with them as well. Of course, G was his typical self. He even put in his CD from VBS and did a "show" for us. That was a first. I was surprised he wanted to do that in front of two virtual strangers but he did. Mrs. Canaga took some pictures but I didn't so I have nothing to go along with this post! Oh well!

Cathi

No comments: