Friday, February 27, 2009

The birthday continues


This was Griffin last night when I went to tuck him in. I think it was the first time that Molly, our kitty cat, had ever slept with him. I can't believe how cute they looked!
This was Griffin working on the Lego Racers kit from the Strongs. It was funny. Griffin was adamant that he could NOT do the Legos by himself. So Dallas and I started egging him on that we didn't think he could do it either. There was no way a 6 year old could make that car. No sir, no way at all. This kid LOVES a challenge so of course, he went to it; following the directions to a T. In about 10 minutes he had his very cute racer made. He liked it so much it had to come to dinner with us!

This was Griffin right after he opened the awesome package he got in the mail from The Strong Family in North Carolina. He was looking at his Star Wars book and determining if he could read it or not. He decided he could, with a little help.

Tomorrow is his birthday party. God give me strength. I've got 14 5 and 6 year-olds coming over for 2 hours!

Cathi