Monday, November 5, 2007

Can I really be a blogger?

I've been contemplating doing this for a while now. I guess it's time. It seems I am emailing more pictures to friends/family lately. Maybe creating a blog and sharing the pictures this way is a better way to do it.

What are the odds that I would get Dallas to share here as well? Heck, what are the odds that he'd even look at this?

I know I'm not a very good writer so it may be really boring. And we lead a pretty average (insert, boring) life right now so I don't know if there will be much exciting news posted. At least my mom will get a kick out of it.

Cathi

2 comments:

Dallas said...

Considering some of the stuff on the web, I think you can be a blogger!

Unknown said...

Cousin Cathi...i think it is great! i love seeing photos of my family and their kids. you know how it is living so far away. why not just do this vs. the old fashion way via email?? great idea! let me know if you like using it..i may join you come April!! :) Sunna