Monday, November 26, 2007

A week in Austin, Texas!!

So much to tell you about! I hated not being able to blog while I was away however, I didn't have my laptop or my cord to the camera to upload photos. The highlight of our trip was our adventure to SeaWorld on Monday. It was a beautiful 80+ degrees and we headed out in 2 mini-vans with 12 people for our drive down to San Antonio. We had a blast and had the entire park to ourselves. Not really but there was hardly a soul there. We could go on a ride, hop off and over the ropes and jump in line to get on the very next time. I haven't been on a rollercoaster in years and managed to get on one twice. It was great. I chose to be the official photographer while the crew went on the Rio Loco. Here's a picture or two to see why I didn't go on it!







There are many other things to write about with regards to the week and I'll add them to a separate entry.

Cathi

No comments: