Monday, July 7, 2008

A quick trip to Texas

On Thursday afternoon I decided to go visit my friend, Ellen, in Texas for the long weekend. Dallas had the next three days off work as did Ellen. Dallas and Griffin hung out at home while I ventured to the heat um, I mean to Fort Worth. Ellen moved into a new house about 2.5 months ago and needed some help. We painted her dining room (above and below the chair rail and the rail and trim). Then her hubby, brother in law and I laid laminate flooring. We also painted some of the master bathroom, organized the linen closets and bathroom cabinets, emptied boxes and did lots of yard work. Sunday afternoon we did relax poolside and have a cookout which was great! We got a lot accomplished and their house is looking more and more like a home!

No comments: