Monday, December 1, 2008

Comments


I'm beginning to think no one is reading my blog. It sure would do my heart good to have a comment or two (even if it's bad) once in a while from my faithful followers! :)

SNOW SNOW SNOW!!

It's been snowing for about 30 hours now. Griffin just *had* to go out and play before school this morning. The poor child doesn't even have any boots. They are WAY too small from last year. But Mom to the rescue. I went out today and got him some new boots and those cool Crocs with the lining. I think he'll like these to throw on for quick errands in the winter.



2 comments:

spinning in our own direction said...

OMG !! i cant believe it so much snow.. and I was complaining that it was 52 outside .I was sooo cold!!!

Jenn said...

Read ever post :) Can't imagine all the snow. I guess you get used to it.