Friday, October 16, 2009

"During"

We are having a new deck put on the back of our house. I don't really have any before pictures but I do have a few during. The weather has been terrible while they've been working on it. It's been, one day on, one day off for the past 2 weeks. This is fine with me since we really won't be able to use it until next May (for you in TX - that's when it will be warm enough up here to enjoy outside again)! The guys have one more day to finish up the steps and lighting. And to clean up the yard!

I am so thankful that there are skilled carpenters that know how to do this stuff. And I can't wait to landscape around the deck and show you those pictures in the summer!




1 comment:

Jenn said...

Very nice! I'm sure Dallas is thrilled to have that much less grass to mow. Now all you need is a hot tub and your set.