Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloween Party

Thursday was the Halloween party and parade at Griffin's school. I am "room mom" so I did the planning for the party. It was VERY stressful. How can a group of 24 first graders stress me out? I don't know, but they did. Well, that anticipation of it did anyway. I was not sure I had enough planned for the hour OR enough fun things.

Well, it turned out perfectly. The kids had a BLAST, there was plenty to do, and the teacher even said she loved what I planned and how the party went. Whoo hoo. The weather held out so the 600+ kids could go outside for the parade.

I'm sure you are wondering where the the great pictures of the adorable kids are. Well, the camera was with me and I went to take a picture and . . . . nothing. I forgot to put the memory card back in the camera after downloading pictures the other day. With my old camera, you could take about 20 pictures that would be stored directly to the camera even w/o the memory card loaded, but not with my new one. No card equals no pictures. So there are no photographic memories of our 1st grade Halloween party. (Yes, it's killing me but I'm trying not to show it!)

No comments: