Friday, January 9, 2009

Camera

My sister-in-law, Jennifer is having a fit over not having a working camera. I would feel very much the same way. So I got to thinking about my new camera. I've had it about 3 months now and have really had a lot of fun with it. Over Christmas break I did take about 550 pictures a few of which you've seen but most you have not. There are a few that stand out and I'd like to share them here. Remember, I do not use any photo-editing software (yet) so there are just raw images right from the camera. I look forward to lots of great photos with my Nikon D60. And also to someday learn how to use editing software to make them even better. (Is that cheating?)
My sister Barbara playing Boccie ball.

Barbara and Griffin on a woods walk.
Griffin in the woods.
A nature trail in my parent's neighborhood.
Mr. Squirrel.
A small nature center in Jasper County, SC.
Barbara.
Griffin.
Ellie and Davis.
And my absolute favorite - Miss Ellie. Isn't she so cute? And with that hair - is how I imagine my daughter would look like if I ever had one.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Great pictures. Thanks for rubbing it in that I don't have a camera and even when I do I won't be able to take this level of pictures :) Yes, that is envy talking and I really am joking, OK mostly. They really are great pictures.