Saturday, January 31, 2009

Let the force be with you





Griffin has a fascination with Star Wars. I don't know a THING about Star Wars. I watched the first few movies back when they came out in the 70's. We are now the proud owners of the entire set; however, I have not watched even one minute of them. It is a "Daddy and Griffin" thing to do.

So tonight Griffin really wanted to play "light sabers." His first question to me was, "What color do you want to be?" I didn't even know the colors that were available so I had to ask that first. Blue, green and red. I picked blue. So that means I was, oh no, I forget who I was. Well, anyway, Griffin and I were on a team together. He was someone with a very Asian sounding name and he was green. Dallas was Darth Vader and was red. We ran around the basement for a half an hour mostly in the dark with our light-up light sabers. It was a blast and hopefully something G will remember for a long time!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Too cute. Sounds like fun was had by all.