Friday, January 23, 2009

Fun in the snow








Yesterday was a warm day relative to the last 3 weeks. So when Griffin got home from school, we went over to the park/school to play. I brought my snowshoes along so I could get some exercise as well. And the camera had to come along because well, you just never know when the perfect shot might be "right" there. Griffin did a great job of getting me with my snowshoes on. You should have seen him. I think he might be a professional photographer some day. He laid down on a snow bank, took off his gloves and was holding the camera with the LONG telephoto lens like he WAS a pro. Of course I didn't show you this one
and five others just like it! :)

The cold has returned and we won't be doing this again until at least the middle of next week. It was fun while it lasted!

No comments: